Collection of articles related to the Pierce County Ethics Commission from Tacoma News Tribune (1984-2016) April 10, 2016, How Ethical is a Secretive Ethics Code? December 11, 2015, Retired Judge tapped for Lindquist ethics investigation. February 5, 2012, County Ethics Process Too Secretive August 13, 2011, Washam faces ethics complaint November 9, 2008, Ethics Commission to fill soon-vacant seat May 27, 2006 Charter reviewers plan changes, attempts to make Pierce County more accountable. June 9, 2005, Doors block meeting access to Pierce County Ethics Commission. November 12, 2000, Ethics Commission Seeking Applicants May 12, 1996, Pierce County Ethics Commission seeks a set of new teeth March 16, 1994, Pierce County Ethics Commission finally has quorum April 27, 1992, County ethics code needs overhaul April 20, 1992, Ethics Commission Applicants Sought April 18, 1992, Ethics panel seeks stronger protection for whistle-blowers May 29, 1992, Gig Harbor woman n...
Hi, there. I am a Pierce County journalist working on a story involving some of what I think these posts may be about. I am not sure whether you monitor this blog still, but, if you do, I would like to talk with you. Please feel free to email me (and please comment back, if you can't access my email address via this comment).
ReplyDelete